Saturday, August 27, 2011

Learn More about Children's Author Byron von Rosenberg

A film that brings tears to your eyes . . .   Pikachu's Good-bye

Describe your first kiss. It's best forgotten.

Your favorite children's book, and why . . . I Don't Want to Kiss a Llama! because I read it all the time and it always makes me feel better.

A cause that's closest to your heart, and why . . .  Muscular Dystrophy Association because they helped my dad when he had ALS.

If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be? I don't know.  I'm making this up as I go along.

Explain the worst job that you've held.  Scout Executive in Wichita Falls, TX although I can now thank God for sending me there.  I learned so much about people and the world, and found out how much God loves and protects us all.
 
A quote that motivates you . . .  From "Look at My Hands"  (the dedicaton to Don't Feed the Seagulls on my website at www.idontwanttokissallama.com)  "The love that I gave him he passed on to you.  Now pass it to others and watch it renew"  which I am blessed to do on an almost daily basis.

The title of the one song you could take with you to that deserted island . . .  I don't know.  They titles have deserted me already!

Three Wishes
    1.  World peace
    2.  God's grace
    3.  a new poem!

Favorite game you played as a child . . . Peekaboo as a little child, Capture the Flag as a Boy Scout

Byron von Rosenberg

1 comment:

  1. A generous children's author . . . We met him in 2008 at a book signing at Grant's Farm. He took his time and read to my girls. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete