Sunday, May 4, 2014

Learn More about Author Tayler Resuriz

A film that brings tears to your eyes . . .
Man on Fire
 
Describe your first kiss.
I was in fifth grade, and I had a boyfriend at the time. We were at the sock hop, and he called me outside. So I went outside, and whenever I went outside, he bent over to tell me a secret and then he kissed me and ran away into the darkness of the night.
 
Your favorite children's book, and why . . .
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom because I always thought it was very interesting. 
 
A cause that's closest to your heart, and why . . .
Violence against children because I do not think it is right to abuse a child. 
 
If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be and why?
Winnie the Pooh because he always has no problems and no worries, and he seems to have a pretty easy life even though he has an addiction to honey.
 
Explain the worst job that you've held. 
I have never had a job.
 
A quote that motivates you . . .  
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. It is the quote tattooed on my back.
 
Three Wishes . . .
1) that my mom gets better, and stops being an alcoholic
2) that my half brother and I could trade places because I do not want him growing up the way he is
3) that my half brother is completely healthy and normal
 
The title of that one song you would take with you on that deserted island. . .
Three Little Birds 
 
Favorite game you played as a child . . .
Monopoly
 
 
What would you like readers to take away from your writing?
anything they would like

No comments:

Post a Comment