Friday, April 4, 2014

Learn More about Author Darion Simmons

A film that brings tears to your eyes . . .
Friday Night Lights
 
Describe your first kiss.
It was like any other kiss. I hate kissing though.
 
Your favorite children's book, and why . . .
I don't have one. I really hate reading.
 
A cause that's closest to your heart, and why . . .
Sports, I love being around them, in them. I LOVE SPORTS.
 
If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be and why?
I would want to be the hulk. Why because he is the best superhero.
 
Explain the worst job that you've held. 
Babysitting
 
A quote that motivates you . . .  
THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER YOU SURRENDER.
 
Three Wishes . . .
I would wish for more wishes. Then I would wish for good hair genes. Finally I would wish for all of my wishes to go away and live my life the way it was supposed to be.
 
Favorite game you played as a child . . .
dodgeball
 
What would you like readers to take away from your writing?
An experience to never forget where you came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment