Thursday, April 17, 2014

Learn More about Author Taraya Turner

A film that brings tears to your eyes . . .  
My Sister's Keeper
 
Describe your first kiss.
My first kiss was with my cousin's friend. I was eating cheeto puffs when I was 7 years old and his friend's name was Tony. Tony flipped me on the couch and gave me a peck on the lips.
 
Your favorite children's book, and why . . .
My favorite childhood book was Green Eggs and Ham because I used to love to read it out loud. I read it with such enthusiasm that everyone wanted me to read it to them. It was like I was putting on a show.
 
A cause that's closest to your heart, and why . . .
Cancer is the saddest disease in the world to me. It takes innocent lives every day which is sad. My grandmother is a breast cancer surviver.
 
If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be and why?
I would be Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter. I say Ginny because she's a excellent wizard and she lives in this fantasy world. Ginny is surrounded by her wizard family which would be cool.
 
Explain the worst job that you've held. 
I worked at a packaging company for one day. It was terrible we only had three breaks, two of those are five minutes for the bathroom and thirty minutes for lunch. Also I was in the assembly line there standing for nine hours.
 
A quote that motivates you . . .  
"No Regrets, Just Lessons Learned" that is the saying I live by. I make plenty of mistakes but I cannot take them back. I just live with it and learn from it.
 
Three Wishes . . .
I wish I were rich, married to Leonardo Dicaprio, and lived in Japan.
 
The title of that one song you would take with you on that deserted island. . .
Radioactive
 
Favorite game you played as a child . . .
Hide and seek in the dark
 
 
What would you like readers to take away from your writing?
Take that I am a different individual with an amazing personality. My writing reflects the person I am, and all I can be is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment