Thursday, April 24, 2014

Learn More about Author Seth Keomanivane

A film that brings tears to your eyes . . .  
The Last Samurai
 
Describe your first kiss.
I was in the 6th grade and I had this girlfriend similar to my height with long brunette hair. The both of us are sitting next to another couple and that couple told us to kiss so we ventured towards each other and it was just a little peck on the lips.
 
Your favorite children's book, and why . . .
Captain Underpants because it was comical that this hero had underwear above things that underwear should not be.
 
A cause that's closest to your heart, and why . . .
Helping others when they feel that nobody can. Especially my family.
 
If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be and why?
I would choose to be Seth Keomanivane in my own novel because I feel as if I'm trying to be someone else. I have not really shown you who I truly was.
 
Explain the worst job that you've held. 
There has not been one job I had not liked. Just for the fact that I was making money to support myself. Thus any job I had actually made me happy rather than complaining about a job I had no interest in.
 
A quote that motivates you . . .  
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" - Bruce Lee.

He is an inspirational speaker and full of wisdom.

 
Three Wishes . . .
Wish for a map that could find anything ever lost.

Wish for the power to touch any comic book magazine and get that superhero's power.

Wish for a phone that could talk to people from the past, present, and the future.

I have had plenty of time to figure these things out!
 
The title of that one song you would take with you on that deserted island. . .
Who Let the Dogs Out
 
Favorite game you played as a child . . .
Bike Soccer
 
 
What would you like readers to take away from your writing?
To see my creativity and the ideas I have as a person. I want them to relate to the picture I'm trying to portray into their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment