Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Book Club Babes II

So, my oldest daughter and I were discussing the details of her second-grade book club.  My youngest, a kindergartner, was listening and started asking me questions about her sister's book club, "Are they all reading the same book?"  "What are they going to do?"  She then declared, "I want to do it, too!"  This did not come as a surprise as she loves books and is an aspiring author as our bookshelf is beginning to overflow with her and her sister's creations.  



Thus, the dawn of Book Club Babes II, a book club for kindergartners emerged.  My daughter's pick for the club is Greg Foley's Thank You Bear.


Visiting Foley's site above, I found complimentary stationary.  I think my youngest squirt will think this ideal for sending out invitations for our first meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment