Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Carol Galusha's Writing His Biography Book Review

In one evening I completed Writing His Autobiography, and my belief system in the necessity of romance was reaffirmed. A mesmerizing read . . . "chick lit" and then some. Not only does Ms. Galusha accurately depict the excitement and rose-colored vision of a blossoming romance, but also the harsh realities of what it means to deal with a life-threatening illness. . . the ups and downs of life. The highs of new love are sprinkled with the lows of greed, selfishness, and pride. Truly a must read for not simply the female reader, but lessons to be learned for the male reader as well. Carol Galusha

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reading the book! To all you readers out there...what's your favorite 70's song? (My book names a few!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a squirt, I used to listen to "Love Will Keep Us Together" by The Captain and Tennille over and over again on my 45 player.

    ReplyDelete