Friday, May 6, 2011

Learn More about Author Rhonda Tibbs

A film that brings tears to your eyes . . .Steel Magnolias

Describe your first kiss. Quick, a little bit scary, sweet

Your favorite children's book, and why . . .Harry the Dirty Dog, because I read 
it to my son approximately 1,254,999 times

A cause that's closest to your heart, and why . . .Stopping domestic abuse, 
because my mother died at the hands of my stepfather.

If you could be a character in any novel, who would you be?  Beth Thomas, 
because she never loses sight of who she is or her core values 

Explain the worst job that you've held.  Making boxes, midnight shift.

A quote that motivates you . . .“You did then what you knew how to do, And when 
you knew better, You did better.” Maya Angelou 


The title of the one song you could take with you to that deserted island . . .
Wow, so many choices! Til I Gain Control Again - Blue Rodeo 


Three Wishes
    1.  I wish all my children health and happiness
    2.  No more mistreated, lonely, broken, abandoned, hurting children
    3.  I would like for more people to read my book (selfish wish)

Favorite game you played as a child . . .hopscotch
 
Rhonda Tibbs

1 comment: